[aprssig] Wanted: small battery powered non-display GPS

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 13:55:05 EST 2007

I'm about to add one of the Bluetooth wireless puck GPS's to my
One-of-these-days shopping list.  That will be very convenient in some
ways for a hiking situation but it brings its own set of other issues.
  I'm a fan of the small solar panel and bungee cord system - it
transforms the lack of power problem to a cabling problem.   Maybe for
a day hike a pair of NiMH AA's in the GPS would be a set and forget
solution.

Bill - WA7NWP