[aprssig] Wanted: small battery powered non-display GPS

Greg Clark K7RKT at bigredbee.com
Tue Nov 27 13:56:26 EST 2007

Sparkfun makes some very cool prototype boards for a variety of GPS
modules.  Just add a battery.

I have also configured my BeeLine GPS APRS trackers as GPS only -- It
consists of just a Lassen IQ GPS module, 3V regulator, and a couple of
connectors on a small circuit board.  Lasts 10+ hours on a single 750
mah li-poly battery.

-- Greg www.bigredbee.com