[aprssig] GO32 Traffic

Andrew Rich vk4tec at people.net.au
Sun Nov 25 10:47:53 EST 2007

What is wrong with a pass all satellite server ?

I think it would be a good thing to see satellite traffic.

That is a pity about GO32 and APRS-IS. I started to invest some time and
money into a GO32 station.

Andrew Rich VK4TEC
vk4tec at people.net.au <mailto:vk4tec at people.net.au>
http://www.tech-software.net