[aprssig] Re: Puxing PX-777

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Nov 7 14:23:19 EST 2007

I think you're still going to have people buying VHF radios (commercial
and amateur) even with MURS is available just because of the limited
number of channels.  Obviously the fact that it's illegal isn't stopping
them, so why would they change when the alternative is an overcrowded
license-free band?

As licensed users, it's up to us to USE that spectrum we've got, and to
be aware of how it's being used by others.

Scott
N1VG