[aprssig] GPS Hardware Vendors Buying Up Mapping Data Vendors

Ken H> sailingtoo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 20:05:40 EST 2007

I used to buy a new version of SA every couple of yrs myself - even since
version 3.0.  Then at version 9.0? when they changed the total format I
stopped.  Last version I purchased and am still using version 8.0 - MUCH
easier to use.  I changed to the newer versions and stayed with them for a
while, then would switch back.  My brother played with my version 9.0 and
refused to change.

Ken H> K9FV