[aprssig] Programming my Kenwood TH-D7AG for ISS Packet??

Philip Koban pek53 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 11:17:49 EDT 2007

Hello All,
   I have a Kenwood TH-D7AG and I am trying how to program for the ARISS Packet

  I am not sure what this UNPROTO is  ? I had found this information  by Mr. Bob Bruninga  (WB4APR) and Mr. Roy Neal (K6DUE)
I must be really stupid I am having a hard time figuring it out.

 Kwd D700 or D7G
Set data TX on Band B to 145.990  the other is Set RX on Band A to 145.800  I am not sure where this is Do I use the programming in
or do it in VFO?

 Also the Path ARISS What is the PATH?
 Go to Message GROUP and add the wildcard * star with the sastricks  or leave them out?

 Can Anybody PLEASE HELP ME ? If need be I will gladly Pay them!!!!

Sincerely,
 Philip K0BAN