[aprssig] Programming my Kenwood TH-D7AG for ISS Packet??

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Nov 2 11:42:12 EDT 2007

> I am trying how to program my TH-D7AG for the ARISS Packet
>
> Set data TX on Band B to 145.990
> Set RX on Band A to 145.800

No, ARISS is currently on 145.825 up and down.  So set for TX/RX
both on band A and set A to 145.825.

>  Also the Path ARISS What is the PATH?

The menu item APRS-PACKET_PATH set it to ARISS.

> Go to Message GROUP and add the wildcard *
> star with the astrick.

Add it to the beginning as "*, " or on the end as ",*".  Without
the quotes of course...

I assume you are working noremal APRS on 144.39 in North
America?  If so, then only the changes above are needed to hear
the ISS (if and when it is on)...

Bob, Wb4APR