[aprssig] Need Help Digipeating Programming for D7

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Wed May 30 19:38:13 EDT 2007

Are we forgetting here that a TH-D7A or A(G) does not have a working
KISS transmit? Its the fatal flaw in  the Tasco TNC that was
corrected only in the European "E" models.
---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/TheShoppe.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller         SX48 "Tech Board" Kit