[aprssig] smartbeacon fast rate

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Fri May 25 10:07:42 EDT 2007

I picked the 60MPH for easy calculations :-)

I did not realize until I saw this note that corner pegging is disabled above
the fast speed.

I guess in a similar line of thought, increasing the slow speed to 10 MPH or
something similar would prevent multiple beacons while trying to find a
parking place at the mall.
--
William McKeehan