[aprssig] FINDU RAW DATA Question

Dave desloan at earthlink.net
Thu May 24 22:59:06 EDT 2007

Sorry I should have also included in my original post that n0eop-14 is my mobile station. My path is set to wide 2-3. I am currently on vacation in Richmond, Wayne Co., IN. There are several stations in the local area here in Richmond. KC9CJJ-3 is a digi located 2.8 miles east of me. KB9GYO-4 is a digi located 28.6 miles south of me. While W8GUC is located 40.9 miles east of me.The gateway station is located 5.6 miles SE of W8GUC.
   I didn't mean to ask a loaded qurestion while not giving emough information to evaluate the situation.
   Since KC9CJJ-3 is less than three miles away and I see him diging other stations, why would he not be digi-ing my signal?
   Since W8GUC must be the second digi, why is he showing as the first? And why isn't the 1st digi showing?

Thanks for the responses so far and I hope that someone will take the time to educate me. I ma really rusty at evaluating a network. I have done this from my home QTH in Colorado Springs, but that was also using WinAPRS and DOSAprs and not findu.

TNX & 73,
Dave N0EOP