[aprssig] Off APRS for a while

Hasan Schiers schiers at netins.net
Thu May 24 19:34:14 EDT 2007

Lightning killed 4 computers, my TS-2000, D700, ALS-600 HF amp and satellite
receiver. So the only aprs I'll have for a while will be from my car. If
anyone notices the absence of the N0AN digi and my other stations, that's
what happend. It also did in my home theater receiver and a few other
things. Nasty stuff. One very loud bang/snap and it was all over. First
lightning damage I have had in 40 years as a ham, so given there were no
personal injuries or damage to the house, I'll count myself fortunate.

73,

...hasan, N0AN