Subject: Re: [aprssig] Limitations of D700a Smart Beaconing...

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Thu May 24 17:25:52 EDT 2007

Hi Wes,

I'd be interested in implementing this if you still have the code and
schematics.  I tend not to do anything on the display while driving,
and I assume I could always 'switch it out' if I wanted to.  And I've
just watched the January AmateurLogic.TV episode, so its given me
some enthusiasm.

Regards
de John
EI7IG