[aprssig] How about a new TH-7D with this?

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Thu May 24 10:46:22 EDT 2007

Both, depends on the options you choose. For instance, if you want
integrated navigation, then it has a GPS. Or the child location service
for parents.

If it is just an emergency location, then it may or may not be "simple"
triangulation.

In any case, GPS receivers are small enough to fit into a handheld.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com