[aprssig] The new D710 and Smart Beaconing?

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Wed May 23 14:46:19 EDT 2007

Speaking of Xastir, I've got a bunch of Xastir/Xubuntu discs made up for use with VMWare Player - I was distributing these with flyers at Dayton.  Unfortunately there weren't as many takers as I'd hoped, but I'll be happy to send the discs on to someone who wants to provide them at a club meeting or something.  Some reimbursement would be nice - I paid for the discs, printing, and vinyl sleeves, plus another $50 for brochures - but I'd rather give the discs away to promote the Xastir cause than to have them sit around and get obsolete.

(Thanks to everyone in the Xastir community who helped with preparation of the .iso, label artwork, and brochure!)

Scott
N1VG
  _____