[aprssig] APRS Digi "Live" CD?

Richard Montgomery kb4ytm at gmail.com
Tue May 22 11:58:45 EDT 2007

Hello Dave,

I use Digi_ned also for a local digi and it has run over a year without
any problems, and we have had some strong storms so far this spring.

We have an old 133Mhz pc with a Compact Flash to IDE adapter, and a 8
meg CF card plugged into it. It boots super fast too so recovery is fast
once power is restored after going out for whatever reasons.

There is a DIGI_NED floppy install that I modified and copied to the CF
card. I will post a couple of links below of the findu data for this
site, and the yahoo group address for digi_ned.

If you need any help in trying this setup let me know.

Richard
KB4YTM

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=jacktn