[aprssig] KPC3+ Question

Jim jim at stuckinthemud.org
Tue May 22 09:28:59 EDT 2007

A question for all KPC3+ experts out there.

Is there a way of BULIST-ing or excluding certain stations, to control what
a digi will actually repeat?

I have a scenario with eight KPC3+ digi's in a mountainous area, which are
set up to get location beacons back to a central point.

Digi's are hill-top, so I want to stop beacons from being repeated in areas
they don't need to be (i.e. cut don the redundant RF traffic).

Control of the route via the sending station is not possible as they can be
anywhere, which is why I'm looking for a "system" solution. KPCs are running
v9.1.

Jim, G1HUL