[aprssig] Dayton 2007 - APRS Manifesto

Stan, KC7EHJ srkleeds at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 21 20:52:56 EDT 2007

Credit were credit is due.  I posted the snapshot of the Hara Arena in
UI-View, but the snapshot came from Joe/KA8C that is shown on Bob's
website link below.  I have updated the gallery to reflect who took what
picture/snapshot in it's filename.

http://www.hharc.org/gallery/hamfest/

Thanks and my bad,
Stan/KC7EHJ