[aprssig] Xastir on OS X

Martin Henning martin at easy2design.de
Sun May 13 03:29:29 EDT 2007

Moin,

On May 13, 2007, at 12:06 AM, Jason Winningham wrote:

> My mistake - the link to the actual file is down.  Not sure if/when
> it'll be back.
>
> In the mean time, the other build methods (fink, macports, diy)
> will work, and you can get help on the xastir list of you need it.

After copying libpng.3.dylib from somewhere else to the proper
location my macports install worked out nicely, if

that's http://www.easy2design.de/stuff/ZZ140863D6.png

how it's supposed to look like with no configuration apart from
callsign and icon? :)

Never actually used xastir, so don't know yet what i should do next *g*

.m.

--
Martin Henning, DM5OY
martin at easy2design.de