[aprssig] Voice repeater objects to Dayton.

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon May 7 16:45:50 EDT 2007

Looks like 10 more Voice Repeater Objects are now on the air to
aid travelers to Dayton.  Up to 85 of now 450 voice repeater
objects are in the new Frequency format.  Adding these objects
to your area is as simple as modifying your local digipeater's
Btext.  See below:

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/localinfo.html

A good naming convention was initiated in Iowa and now I see it
on others, where the object name is the FREQ and the state
abbreviation... Example 146.94-IA or 147.105IA.  Remember there
can be as many as four such conventions per state, NY,ny,Ny,nY.
(Although FINDU does not honor case)...
When those run out, any other of the 3600+ combinations are
possible.

Lets get these objects on the air for the Dayton Travelers to
know where to find a QSO during those long drives.  Its nice to
see a recommended frequency pop up on your radio screen during
those long drives.

Bob, WB4APR