[aprssig] D700 vs Prius

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Wed Mar 28 17:29:47 EDT 2007

Wow, I had no idea those Japanese cars had drive by wire and not a
conventional steering system. That would scare the heck out of me.
Can't stand to fly in jets with just fly by wire systems. I like the
hybrids myself.

If you're concerned about RF getting into the computers on the car, what
if you have one and are driving next to some guy with a high power HF
station in his car on the way to Dayton? You not only have to worry
about your own transmitter, but also someone else - or what about
getting close to a commercial transmitter?

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com