[aprssig] EOC Standardized callsigns

Don Moore DonM at jobpointmo.org
Thu Jun 21 16:51:34 EDT 2007

I've been watching with interest as this gets hammered out.  I like this latest suggestion better than the others I've seen so far.  It takes several of the suggestions given and seems (at least at first glance) to cover the state/section needs as well as the local jurisdictions too.

My $.05 worth of comment...  thanks to everyone who contributed to this suggestion and to Bob for pulling it all together with the FIPS codes and all!

Don Moore - KMØR
Section Emergency Coordinator
Missouri Section ARES®

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated
recipients named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone and
destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.