[aprssig] What settings for igate?

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Sun Jun 17 20:31:15 EDT 2007

> I note that the server lists me (and some other stations) as "No" under
> "Verified".  Is that the problem - is there another step that I need to take
> in order to have traffic show up?  What is the procedure?

Yep, this is the problem (or part of it at least).

Run the "callpass" program that's in the Xastir directory (e.g.,
"callpass KO6TH" in the terminal). This will generate the "pass-code"
Xastir needs to verify with the APRS server. Enter the number it
returns into the interface properties in Xastir.

Tom KD7LXL