[aprssig] What settings for igate?

Greg D. ko6th_greg at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 22:24:57 EDT 2007

BINGO!  That did it.

Thanks, Tom,

Greg  KO6TH

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Tom Hayward" <tom at tomh.us>
Subject: Re: [aprssig] What settings for igate?
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:31:15 -0700

>I note that the server lists me (and some other stations) as "No" under
>"Verified".  Is that the problem - is there another step that I need to
>take
>in order to have traffic show up?  What is the procedure?

Yep, this is the problem (or part of it at least).

Run the "callpass" program that's in the Xastir directory (e.g.,
"callpass KO6TH" in the terminal). This will generate the "pass-code"
Xastir needs to verify with the APRS server. Enter the number it
returns into the interface properties in Xastir.

Tom KD7LXL