[aprssig] Clearing off the Bench and Closets sale

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Sat Jun 2 21:35:51 EDT 2007

I am, unfortunately for my wallet, one of those guys who when he
needs to buy  three items, buys six "just to make sure." I spent much
of  the afternoon weeding out my stock of stuff. I need both the room
and some of the money all this stuff represents for some new projects
I am looking at. My wife, of course, was cheering me on! [grin].
There's a lot of new in box/bag stuff as well as barely used stuff of
all sorts ... chips, programming adapters, demo boards, prototyping
boards for PICS and for Basic Stamps (actually will take any of  the
24 pin basic stamp clones), some one of a kind stuff.

A lot of this stuff is one of a kind. I will be checking my mail
hourly and will do my best to remove sold items. I will immediately
refund any purchase of an item already sold.

Thanks for your time ... take a look you may see something you want/
need ...

    <http://www.wulfden.org/SpecialSale/>

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/TheShoppe.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller         SX48 "Tech Board" Kit
       PICAXE chips, boards, and accessories