[aprssig] New OpenTracker+ features

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Jul 25 13:23:07 EDT 2007

I think the software/support bundle starts at about $2400.  Could be
worse, but it's enough to scare off a lot of hobbyists.  Wish there was
a way to get it without the support (never used it), and without the
stupid 'beans' and processor initialization/code generation garbage,
which I also don't use.

What exactly is it you want to do?

I try to keep my code as clear and easy to work with as possible, but
with embedded systems there's always a limit to how nice you can make
the code without sacrificing efficiency.  Still, it beats working in
assembly!

Scott
N1VG