[aprssig] New OpenTracker+ features

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Jul 24 16:00:31 EDT 2007

I really need a web page that shows a quick summary of the devices and
their differences.  I *hate* visiting a manufacturer's web site, where
they've got one page per product but no overview to compare them and
decide what you need.

I'll have updates later in the week if all goes well - I'm expecting a
big shipment of radio cables this week, with some exotic and
hard-to-find stuff (threaded VX-170 cables, Motorola Jedi connectors,
etc) that I'll be posting as soon as it comes in and I can take pictures.

Scott
N1VG