[aprssig] HT-220 HT's for APRS

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Thu Jul 19 23:39:27 EDT 2007

I had a Midland 13-509 (220 MHz) that was the backbone link on a very
busy packet node literally wear the arms off the relay the amazing
thing was that was even working for the last week before it finally
failed.

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/TheShoppe.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller         SX48 "Tech Board" Kit