[aprssig] findU Messages

Richard Nicholas Piper IV piper.richard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 23:34:59 EDT 2007

Why oh Why can't the folks at T2 see that people don't like to support them
because of what happened with NOAA and CWOP??? I am a storm spotter and at
times do use a TCP/IP UI-View connection so that I can see CWOP users as it
helps me when trying to know what is going on when spotters go out. I most
of the time when needing to get accurate info don't connect to at T2.

Anyhow why can't people see the truth in what T2 did and why can't they see
that some of us can't support them because we depend on the data the CWOP
provides??