APRS-IS backbone operators - WAS: Re: [aprssig] findU Messages

n0gik at qcom.net n0gik at qcom.net
Fri Jul 20 10:47:56 EDT 2007

Hi Richard,

I'm a WX spotter, a UI-VIEW user, iGate operator, and a T2 server operator.

( http://t2midwest.aprs2.net:14501 )

While I'm NOT sure what all the beef is about nor do I care - I DO take exception to the implied statement that APRS-IS data passed at the 'T2' level is not accurate and complete.  :(

Please refrain from such implications.

73 - Matt
n0gik at n0gik.net