[aprssig] findU Messages

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Thu Jul 19 17:50:34 EDT 2007

On Jul 19, 2007, at 4:08 PM, Richard Nicholas Piper IV wrote:

> On 7/19/07, Steve Dimse <steve at dimse.com> wrote:
> You tried to hold NOAA's feed of weather data hostage in an attempt
> to increase your power. You failed, people now see you for what you
> are, just go away.
> I would agree with Mr. Dimse that you all from T2 APRS need to just
> go away and leave the CORE folks alone.

Actually, that was not what I said. I only told Phil to go away,
because he is trying to pick a fight here on the SIG.  I will defend
the core against false claims made by him or anyone else, but I am
not telling any other T2 people to go away. Just Phil, he is the one
trying to restart a battle long lost.

Personally, I consider T2 nodes superfluous, but as long as their
sysops are not making false and misleading claims about themselves or
the core, I do not object to their existence.

Steve K4HG