[aprssig] findU Messages

Richard Nicholas Piper IV piper.richard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 16:08:36 EDT 2007

On 7/19/07, Steve Dimse <steve at dimse.com> wrote:

> You tried to hold NOAA's feed of weather data hostage in an attempt
> to increase your power. You failed, people now see you for what you
> are, just go away.

I would agree with Mr. Dimse that you all from T2 APRS need to just go away
and leave the CORE folks alone. Why is that some folks just want to disturbe
Ham Radio and not see it grow into something that I would be more then happy
to share with my grandkids (don't have any but hope to some day). Currently
actions like that of the T2 APRS folks make me wonder why I even still am on
APRS and why I am still have a Ham Radio Ticket.

This is just my 2 cents! But come on folks can we just get along???

--
Richard Nicholas Piper IV
Piper.Richard at Gmail.com