[aprssig] APRS Wiki vandalism

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Thu Jul 5 14:04:24 EDT 2007

On Thu, Jul 05, 2007 at 10:39:59AM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <scott at opentrac.org> flavor, containing:
> I agree, this software isn't working out and I'm regretting the choice.  I'd
> have installed MediaWiki already if I had the time to do it.  If you (or
> anyone else) wants to volunteer to set it up and start migrating content,
> let me know and I'll set you up with an account on the server.  It's a
> Windows 2003 server running IIS, with PHP and MySQL installed.
>
> I'll see if I have a recent database backup for the wiki that might speed up
> the recovery process.  If not, some of that might have to come from Google's
> cache.

I managed to restore everything.  Turns out that WikkaWakkaWiki does have
some user preference settings that let you bump up the number of revisions
that the history function produces, so I was able to rever everything.

I'm sorry I don't really have time to help you manage a new wiki, though.
I'll gladly help maintain it, but can't help set it up.