[aprssig] APRS Wiki vandalism

'Scott Miller' scott at opentrac.org
Thu Jul 5 13:39:59 EDT 2007

I agree, this software isn't working out and I'm regretting the choice.  I'd
have installed MediaWiki already if I had the time to do it.  If you (or
anyone else) wants to volunteer to set it up and start migrating content,
let me know and I'll set you up with an account on the server.  It's a
Windows 2003 server running IIS, with PHP and MySQL installed.

I'll see if I have a recent database backup for the wiki that might speed up
the recovery process.  If not, some of that might have to come from Google's
cache.

Scott
N1VG