[aprssig] Re: Viewpoint+, Web based APRS program with 2-way APRS messaging.

BH brent.hildebrand at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 08:15:46 EDT 2007

>From feedback I have received, I have found a bug in formatting of the Posit
packet where the leading zero was being dropped.  v0.7.24 has been posted to
correct this.

In Viewpoint+, for outgoing message, if you want to kill an out going
message, from the message entry screen, enter the following for the text:
//XX   where XX is the outgoing message you want to kill.  Example,  //73
for outgoing message 73.  Viewpoint+ indicates outgoing messages with a
number off the left of the messages.  Green means the message is active.
Black means the message has been ACK'ed.  Blue, the message has gone cold.

Brent KH2Z