[aprssig] Re: Viewpoint+, Web based APRS program with 2-way APRS messaging.

BH brent.hildebrand at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 00:03:05 EDT 2007

Note - Viewpoint+ will use two IP address for serving HTTP pages.
Localhost, 127.0.0.1, and the IP address assigned to the computer by your
local network.  So to view pages, point your  browser to
http://localhost[:port] where port is the port number you assigned in the
[CONFIG] section of Settings.  If this is port 80, then leave off the port
designation.

Brent KH2Z