[aprssig] RE: 220KISS

John Wiseman john.wiseman at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 25 17:49:24 EST 2007

Re: [aprssig] TM-D700A MANAULS ECTSDave,

I haven't come across this problem, but I haven't used 220KISS for quite a
while. I think I still have a TNC220 somewhere - I'll try to dig it out.

The version you have is the latest, but if you like I can send you another
copy, just in case the one you have is corrupt.

73,
John G8BPQ