[aprssig] New Local Info Initiative

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Tue Jan 23 00:55:00 EST 2007

See below.

Yes, and to setup those 3 Beacons by REMOTE access (while the TNC is still
up on the mountaintop), or local access, the sysop's command syntax could
be:

BT 1 !3424.30NS08648.02W#PHG5670/W3,ALn Wilson Mtn A=001360
BDL 1        ;NONE
BE 1 600     ;10 minutes

BT 2 !3424.30NS08648.02W#PHG5670/W3,ALn Wilson Mtn A=001360
BDL 2 WIDE2-1
BE 2 1740    ;29 minutes

BT 3 ;146.760- *111111zDDMM.hhN/DDDMM.hhWrPHG7660-600 PL100 Net Thur730PM
BDL 3        ;NONE
BE 3 600     ;10 minutes

(Sysop command syntax abbreviations as shown in the UIDIGIE.DOC file that
comes within the UIDIGI software's .zip file)
73, Cap