[aprssig] New Local Info Initiative

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 09:49:36 EST 2007

I think you hit the nail on the head with....

"...to tell the passing traveler exactly what one-and-only-one local
repeater is best for the visiting traveler..."

I suspect local politics will come into play, and there will never be a
decision as to "which is best" etc.

Cynicaly...

Dave G0WBX.

This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.  www.palmercook.co.uk