Fwd: [aprssig] WHAT YOUR KENWOOD TM-D700A AND TH-D7 CAN DO MORE

julien mervyn dedier julien9z4fz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 17:50:34 EST 2007

Ok fine thanks for the information ,well all what we have learn and done is
because of following the work of the usa naval academy Bob and his work as
he have said aprs is just not tracking but more to it ,while you do aprs you
can at the same time do all other stuff that the radio can do while looking
at your aprs hi hi.

Ok the software we are using here are APRS+SA,WINPACK,UI-VIEW,AGW TRACKER
these are the aprs software we are using and running  5 pc with them hi hi
so nice to hear you visit the web site soon i will put up all about what
we have done for you benefit