[aprssig] UI-View over LAN...

Eric Weber webmanou812 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 01:22:08 EST 2007

Nope, I haven't gotten into the AGWPE section yet....

I'll give the suggestions a shot either tonight or in
the morning......otherwise, I just might wander into
no-mans-land (for me) and try out AGWPE....I'll have
to sooner than later if I'm going to get my laptop
system up and going....I'll bug you guys on that one
when that bump-in-the-road is hit....

Thanks again for the responses!!!!!

73's
Eric