[aprssig] UI-View over LAN...

Danny Messano danny at messano.net
Mon Feb 19 23:54:10 EST 2007

Naah, you were on track.. I just don't think he's moved into AGWPE land yet.

I started off doing just what he did, but found that AGWPE made a neat
switch for my clients and TNCs, and it's small footprint made it neat to use
on a dedicated slow, disposable PC.

To me, what's in UI-View is the IP version of Bob's Zip-Lan that I always
wanted to try, but never got up the motivation to string the wires and
diodes for.  I think Roger had just that in mind, almong with the
simplicity, when he added that in.

dm