[aprssig] UI-View over LAN...

Robbie, wa9inf mwrobertson at comcast.net
Mon Feb 19 23:17:54 EST 2007

Hi Eric,

I do what you are wanting to do all the time.. It works real well..

You already have the Enable Local Server checked, so now on your
upstairs computer, you need to go to Setup/APRS Server Setup, and add a
server to the list that is your basement computer, such as 192.168.1.100
plus a ":" without the quotes, the add 1448

It will look like this 192.168.1.100:1448

To add this, put your cursor near the top of the existing servers, the
use the Insert key on the keyboard, and type the above address in and
hit enter. now, put a checkmark in the box to the left of the new
address.. You do not need to check Logon required..

Now go to Action/Connect to APRS Server and you should start seeing data
across the bottom of UI-View like you do when you are looking at your
downstairs computer..

Let us know if I missed something, :-) and good luck.

Robbie