[aprssig] Weather station path?

Art KY1K at verizon.net
Sun Feb 11 09:58:04 EST 2007

Thanks Keith,

I've been reading the mail here for sometime, glad I got it somewhere
near correct.

I appreciate your reply. You found me almost exactly with the
longitude and latitude you used at findu.

I used findu to study some of the paths used by locals before calling
one on the phone to get his 'in person' recommendations.

You are the only one who replied, I guess my message was pretty
boring to the old salts who are seasoned professionals. Thanks for
the info you gave me.

Regards,

Art