[aprssig] Weather Bulletins for Central/South Central PA

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Sat Dec 15 14:55:44 EST 2007

DL3 wrote:
> All,
>

> My question is: are the bulletins being sent out for the area covered
> by the State College PA weather office (which handles the weather
> forecasting for my area)?? Even checking the "raw" data directly, I
> don't seem to find any for the central/south central part of PA.
> (the zones are: PA035, 036, 063 and 064...and the counties are
> Franklin, Fulton, Cumberland and Adams).
>

> Thanks
>
> Darrell Lingenfield 3rd
> N3QBI

You must have some sort of configuration issue.   At this time,
virtually the entire state of PA is lit up with NWS warnings on my map.
Have a look at:

     <wa8lmf.dyndns.org:14439>

I have just replaced the map on my UIview webserver that showed the
western US,   with a larger one that covers the entire US so that I
could display the NWS zones for the entire continental U.S. .   This is
a large-scale map; far larger than most browser windows.  You will have
to scroll right for the east coast, or right & down for the south-east US.

--

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com

NEW!   World Digipeater Map
  http://wa8lmf.net/APRSmaps