[aprssig] Weather Bulletins for Central/South Central PA

Robbie, wa9inf mwrobertson at comcast.net
Sat Dec 15 12:31:01 EST 2007

Hi Darrell,

Are you sure you have the right county files downloaded? As I look at my
USA map, the counties you listed are indeed "lit" up! However, the
PA035, PA036 and so forth, are PAZ035 and PAZ036.. Notice the "Z"

There are others here that are more expert than I on the these files and
I hope they chime in, :-)

Robbie