[aprssig] KCoRNP APRS

Richard N. Piper IV richard.piper at media4god.org
Sat Dec 15 13:17:10 EST 2007

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have come to the conslution
that my D700 is better served staying in my auto and using GPS for
APRS. Thus efectivive today 11-15-2007 at 12:10 this KC0RNP-1 Digi in
Herrin IL was taken down. I may at a later date get a TNC and then put
a Digi back on the air, however I have determined that my KC0RNP-7
unit is getting a My Pos back when it becons, so that being said I
might not bing the KC0RNP-1 digi back on the air.

I want to thank everyone that has helped me to understand the APRS
network. Thanks for allowing me to learn from all of you that know
more about how all this stuff works then I do. I have been a Ham sence
1999, but I am still learning every day! :)

KC0RNP
Richard N. Piper IV