[aprssig] Weather Bulletins for Central/South Central PA

DL3 timelord64 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 12:03:07 EST 2007

All,

After recently installing UI-NWS, and making the correct settings for
my area, it seems to me that the only weather bulletins being sent out
over APRS are for the Washington, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia areas (I
even saw one for Detroit!!).

My question is: are the bulletins being sent out for the area covered
by the State College PA weather office (which handles the weather
forecasting for my area)?? Even checking the "raw" data directly, I
don't seem to find any for the central/south central part of PA.
(the zones are: PA035, 036, 063 and 064...and the counties are
Franklin, Fulton, Cumberland and Adams).

Thanks

Darrell Lingenfield 3rd
N3QBI