[aprssig] VE sessions in Baghdad?

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Thu Dec 13 04:41:07 EST 2007

The only "testing sessions" I can think of there, involve trying to
outrun bullets!   Sadly, not with much success it seems.   In any case,
would anyone actualy "want" to run a ham station out there?  You'd make
yourself a nice fat target for all concerned.  As it's a sad fact that
some of the "Peace keeping" forces there are less than profficient at
identifying Friend vs Foe.

73.

Dave G0WBX.

This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.  www.palmercook.co.uk