[aprssig] VE sessions in Baghdad?

Mike McCarty kb8yhv at amsat.org
Tue Dec 11 15:35:59 EST 2007

Not that I know of.  I spent six months of the past year flying as a C-130 Flight Engineer
all over Iraq.  Their best bet is to send out an e-mail on the base distribution list or do
a bulletin board post at the rec centers asking for amateur radio operators, especially
accredited VEs, to step forward and make themselves known.  They could also ask
around the communications units, as a lot of the radio guys have amateur licenses.

-Mac, kb8yhv at amsat.org