[aprssig] Kenwood RC-D210 Anyone have it ?

Rich Garcia k4gpsc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 20:34:58 EST 2007

OK thanks, the advertising is quite confusing since it states that it will
work with certain radios Kenwood radios not ANY radio and starts saying that
it will make the V71 radio into a D710. I thought that I could swap the face
of my V7 with the RC-D210 and get the TNC features along with standard radio
controls.

I guess my V7A will just end up either in the scrap pile or turned into a
remote base where I don't need the display. I'll find some of my Motorola
radios and use those for now, cash is a bit tight to be buying a 710 at this
moment and that's really the radio on my wish list after a TS-2000X.